Job Vacancy Full Time English Teacher at I CAN READ English Literacy Course – Solo
Market leader and premium English language education service
Proven programmed control tested by government body (MOE Singapore 2000)
Created by Australian Educational Psychologist based on 15 years of research
Provide best in class curriculum relevant to the market
I Can Read is Singapore base company and now we are open in Australia, Indonesia,
Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and Hong Kong with over 70 centres.
FULL TIME ENGLISH TEACHER
- Working with children between the ages of 2.5 to 16.
- Conducting assessment for new enrollment process.
- Helping children develop social skills and positive classroom behavior.
- Improve creative writing, spelling, and presentation and oral communication skill.
- Teaching reading, writing, comprehension skill, grammar and vocabulary to children using the I Can Read System and our literacy programmes (please note that this is not an ESL teaching position)
Job Skills Required:
- Degree-level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood/Studies/ English/English Literature or Linguistics
- At least two years of related teaching experience, or similar.
- English speaker with strong commond of the English Language
- An enthusiasm for teaching children
- Creative and Artistic Abilities
- Patience and Flexibility
- Has good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Has the ability to work well with co-teachers and other team member
- Shows leadership and deep sense of responsibility
- Proactive and takes initiative to resolve issues and/or highlight challenges
If you meet above requirements and are interested to joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (email size max 500MB), or by post to:
I CAN READ – English Literacy Course
Honggowongso Square B1, Jl. Honggowongso (sebrang Ps. Kembang), Solo 57151
Job Vacancy Full Time English Teacher at I CAN READ English Literacy Course – Solo – Sumber (http://www.lokersoloraya.com/2016/10/job-vacancy-full-time-english-teacher.html)